It's that time of week again, hello Friday! Today I'm sharing my favorite ways to stay organized around the house. It should be noted that 60% of the time our house is a hot-freakin-mess. But the other 40% I feel pretty badass when we use what's in my toolbox to keep it together. Sorta. Cleaning … Continue reading My Favorite Home Organization Tools
It's 2018, and for a lot of moms, the chemicals we bring into our homes and use around our kids can sometimes be concerning. Natural cleaning and personal care products can be an easy way to make safe changes to your weekly routine, and take some of the worry out of parenting. As a mom … Continue reading Natural Products We Use Everyday
A couple of weeks ago I finally had my first freezer meal prep session (you can read about it here). I thought I'd fill you in on some ways I altered recipes and how a couple of them turned out! Sweet & Savory Pork Chops with Butternut Squash So this recipe sounded good, but I … Continue reading Freezer Meal Follow-Up: Part 1
Technology is great. But for some things, paper is better.
...and great-grandma's cornbread.
Super simple seasonal decorating.
Tips & tricks to have a successful sale.